Batteries for e vehicles

Rajan
I think every one knows that the Batteries are the heart of the EV. Unfortunately though we have a no. of manufacturers of E vehicles, no reliable battery manufacturer has come forward to set up manufacturing and offer reliable batteries off the shelf. We are forced to depend on dubious manufacturers from China or Delhi/Gujarat who offer only warranty of 6 months. It would be great if reputed manufacturers like Exide, Amaron etc come up with batteries for E vehicles, especially two wheelers

Re: Batteries for e vehicles

PluginIndia
Administrator
These companies wont develop EV batteries as the volumes are less.
Especially lead acid batteries.

There is a company working on creating Lithium-Ion batteries in India.
But their focus is also on other applications and EVs will always be a side business.
Thanks,
PluginIndia

Re: Batteries for e vehicles

sameer
which companies are in business of making lithium battery for electric vehicles