FAQ and Q n A

Raphae Halim
Hello World!

Inspired by Mr. Kedar Soman, and fuelled by Mr. Kamlesh Mallick, we're starting a series on frequently asked question and will post content from all our other sources in here as a searchable, online archive for the entire EV and Clean Tech. Community! We hope you like this new source. We'll be drawing from WhatsApp groups, FaceBook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and more including print media.

Let's see how this project goes.

Will post links when ready...

Regards! - Raphae
LS

Re: FAQ and Q n A

LS
where is our watsapp group... if there is one how can we join it...i think watsapp is more convenient than the forum
At night i dream About EV... Literally :(