How to meet requirement of power source for my EV charging station

How to meet requirement of power source for my EV charging station

Kartikey
Hi.
All EV stations ultimately need AC power.
The more the number of charging points at my EV charging station, more is the power requirement. Does it mean I have to have that much of sanctioned load from utility company. It really increases my fixed meter charges. Also if my EV charging station is not occupied all the time, paying for meter charges will not pay back in time.
Besides, is the Indian grid condition that strong ( power cuts, weak supply, phase failing etc) that I can ensure seamless charging of EV at my station.
What are the options available to cater to above problems.

Regards,
Kartikey.

Re: How to meet requirement of power source for my EV charging station

kamyFC
Administrator
Yes you as a charging service provider will have to factor in max load and add buffer to ensure all vehicles can charge simultaneously.

Sometimes you also would need to check the EVSE and see at what rates they can change an EV.
Consider Max rates all the time.

Its a long term business, that is all i can say.