It's a no-brainer for car aggregators to move to e-cars: Anand Mahindra

It's a no-brainer for car aggregators to move to e-cars: Anand Mahindra

abhishekuchil89

Re: It's a no-brainer for car aggregators to move to e-cars: Anand Mahindra

kamyFC
Administrator
Most interesting Q and A.
3 ministers are behind electric mobility.  We only hope BJP stays in power for next 3-4 terms to make a difference.

Q: Power Minister said by 2030 he wants the electric mobility to be the primarily the pre-eminent mode of a transportation. We are in 2016 we are still 14 years away. Is that achievable you feel?

A: When he said that I hope you heard us cheering in the background because we were and his ministry has been in insatiable and asking for data and looking at the information available on that transition. He is now convinced that this is doable. He is working with international agencies to help him achieve that goal. So, this is not simply a sound bite that he was giving. I truly believe them. We have discussed it with Minister Piyush Goyal and frankly what is better is that it Minister Nitin Gadkari is also aligned to this. So, when you have two ministers both in power and transport and then the Environment Minister so you have this three murti that has committed to this goal. I think it will happen.