Midnight EV Drive on World Earth Day

PluginIndia
Administrator
April 21st 2016
RE:LIVE All India event

http://www.pluginindia.com/event-earthday-midnight-evdrive.html

Midnight EV Drive on World Earth Day is a RE:LIVE event, which a nationwide celebration to heighten awareness and highlight the benefits of electric vehicles.
​Electric Vehicles are fun to drive, are less expensive and more convenient to fuel than petrol vehicles.
They are better for the environment, they promote local jobs, and reduce our dependence on foreign oil.

This RE:LIVE event has the idea to hold simultaneous events across the country on the same date, all to emphasize the thing we all want to do: drive electric.
We expect RE:LIVE events to grow and include more events in more cities with more drivers reaching out to share the many advantages of driving electric with the public.

Each event is led by local plug-in drivers and advocates and typically includes some combination of EV parades, ride-and-drives, discussions and more.
PlugInIndia.com - India's only web portal covering the EV industry provides support to the events throughout the country.

Midnight EV Drive on World Earth Day
More than 70 members of the electric vehicle community from all over India drove to an iconic location at midnight ​to celebrate earth day!
The event started on 21st April 2016 at various locations in India.

Participating chapters
RE:LIVE Delhi & Jaipur - EV Rally to India Gate and Hawa Mahal
RE:LIVE Pune - EV Rally to Shaniwar Wada
RE:LIVE Mumbai - EV Rally to Gateway of India
RE:LIVE Bengaluru - EV Rally to Vidhana Soudha
​RE:LIVE Kolkata - EV Rally to Victoria Memorial

Final count of EVs:
Delhi - 21
Bengaluru - 18
Mumbai - 12 + 1 e-bike
Pune - 10
Kolkata - 8
Jaipur - 2

That's a cumulative total of a 71 electric cars and 1 e-bike on the road at midnight!!!!

Thanks,
PluginIndia