conversion of old TVS max into electric Bike...Help needed

LS

conversion of old TVS max into electric Bike...Help needed

LS
Guys please help me in this conversion..... 1991 TVS motorcycle to electric
At night i dream About EV... Literally :(

Re: conversion of old TVS max into electric Bike...Help needed

kamyFC
Administrator
Hi,

  Can you give me more details on your requirement?

What is your expectation?
What kind of battery would u prefer?  Li-Ion or Lead Acid?
What is range and top speed you would prefer?

What is your budget?

A conversion is not recommended as compared to buying a stock e-Bike from a brand.
Especially if the bike is old.  As a stock e-Scooter is built to be electric scooter in terms of aero dynamics, weight of the material etc.

But do let us know your thoughts.

Thanks,
PlugInIndia