generator and inverter problems

johntimber
Hello,

I have a problem with appliances in the house when the generator is charging the outback system and when i am using power in my house. When the gernerator is turned off the system works perfect but when i am using both, the Television and other appliances turn off or make funny sounds. The generator is new and before i had an outback system it powered everything no problem. When just running off the batteries it also workws perfect. Why does the gernerator cause a surge when it is charging and running the house?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.