my Questions

vyankateshbahad
Q1. Future Jobs in Electric technology
Q2. Which courses we can do to gain knowledge about electric vehicle
Q3. Competitions and leading competitors in Ev In india and International level players
Q4. Special days in electric vehiles to support Ev
Q5. Which typ of infrastructure is needed for Ev In our country
Q6. Our gov policies about electric vehicle

Re: my Questions

PluginIndia
Administrator
Hi Vyankateshbahad

  There is lots of scope when it comes to the EV industry.
The number of companies making products are only going to go up.

So if u have the passion and the right qualifications, you will be absorbed.

An Electronic or Electric engineering would be perfect, if you want to get into Engineering and R&D.
If you want to do Sales and Marketing, an MBA would help.

I hope that helped.

Other questions.  Do check out site and stay updated.

Thanks,
Kamlesh
Thanks,
PluginIndia